Auto Meter P33632 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 2.05" Body Diameter, Black, Black, 0-11,000 RPM Gauge Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Since 1957, Auto Meter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder Auto Meter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Compatible with most 1-12 cylinder engines with 12v ignitions. Some applications may require a tachometer adapter, sold separately.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
More Like This
Auto Meter P23921 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P33612 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23932 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23912 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23931 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23952 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P33652 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-11,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P238128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P239128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P334128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.