Auto Meter P334128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Universal Fit, Electric Gauge Type, 2.05" Body Diameter, White, Black, 0-8,000 RPM Gauge Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Since 1957, Auto Meter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder Auto Meter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Compatible with most 1-12 cylinder engines with 12v ignitions. Some applications may require a tachometer adapter, sold separately.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
More Like This
Auto Meter P238318 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P238128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P334218 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P334318 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 2-1/16, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P238218 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P239328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor In-Dash Tach Gauge
Auto Meter P336328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor In-Dash Tach Gauge
Auto Meter P23831 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23832 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-8,000 RPM, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P239128 Spek-Pro Tachometer, 5, 0-11,000 RPM, Flat Lens
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.