Auto Meter P32252 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Universal Fit, 2.36" Overall Diameter, 2.05" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Black, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using Auto Meter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P322128 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P32212 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P322318 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P32232 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P52232 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P553328-N1 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 180-320 Deg.
Auto Meter P32221 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P32231 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P322328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temp Gauge
Auto Meter 1256 American Muscle Digital Stepper Motor Oil PSI Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!