Auto Meter P32021 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Domed
Universal Fit, Chrome, Silver, 0-1600 PSI Gauge Range, Electric Gauge Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Proper nitrous pressure is the difference between extracting maximum power from your engine and finishing second. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge uses our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer to give you the most precise possible reading of your system pressure ,up to 1600 psi. Built with the accuracy and durability required by the professional racer, there simply isn’t a better possible solution. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P32012 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Domed
Auto Meter P320128 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Flat
Auto Meter P320328 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Flat
Auto Meter 3673 Sport-Comp II Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 3674-00406 GM Blk Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Press Gauge
Auto Meter 3874 GS Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 4974 Ultra-Lite II Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 5774 Phantom Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 7174 C2 Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 7574 Phantom II Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Press. Gauge
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.