Auto Meter P32012 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Domed
Universal Fit, Black, White, 0-1600 PSI Gauge Range, Electric Gauge Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Proper nitrous pressure is the difference between extracting maximum power from your engine and finishing second. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge uses our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer to give you the most precise possible reading of your system pressure ,up to 1600 psi. Built with the accuracy and durability required by the professional racer, there simply isn’t a better possible solution. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P320128 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Flat
Auto Meter P320328 Spek-Pro Nitrous Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-1600 PSI, Flat
Auto Meter 5728 Phantom Mechanical Nitrous Pressure Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 5774 Phantom Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 7174 C2 Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 7574 Phantom II Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Press. Gauge
Auto Meter 3673 Sport-Comp II Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 3674-00406 GM Blk Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Press Gauge
Auto Meter 3874 GS Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Auto Meter 4974 Ultra-Lite II Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.