Auto Meter P31031 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Domed
Universal Fit, Black, Chrome, Electric Gauge Type, 0-2000 °F Gauge Range, Includes Wire Harness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
Auto Meter P31021 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P31012 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P31052 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P31032 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Domed
Auto Meter P310318 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter 4944-M Ultra-Lite II Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-900 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter 7544-M Phantom II Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-900 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter 3644-M Sport-Comp II Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-900 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P310218 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P310128 Spek-Pro Boost/Pyro Gauge, 2-1/16, 0-2000 Deg., Flat
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.