AutoMeter P30252 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,37 PSI,Domed
Universal Fit, 2.06" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 30 IN HG/30 PSI Gauge Range, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Get up to a $250 Rebate when you buy at least one eligible AutoMeter through the dial lit gauge July 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019. For more details see click here.
Keeping track of the vacuum and boost on your forced induction application is critical for extracting the most power safely while keeping your engine in the powerband. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Boost/Vacuum Gauges provide the most accurate eadings available, unparalleled response time and smooth needle movement. Taking advantage of Auto Meter’s advanced circuitry, these gauges automatically calibrate on every startup to compensate for altitude, barometric pressure and other atmospheric conditions. Includes an advanced MAP sensor and wiring harness for ease of installation. Designed for gasoline engines, a boost only version is also available for diesel or extreme boost applications.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
More Like This
AutoMeter P30212 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,30 PSI,Domed
AutoMeter P30231 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,34 PSI,Domed
AutoMeter P30221 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,32 PSI,Domed
AutoMeter P30232 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,36 PSI,Domed
AutoMeter P30312 Spek-Pro Boost Gauge, 2-1/16,0-35 PSI,Domed Lens
AutoMeter P302218 Spek-Pro Boost/Vacuum Gauge, 2-1/16,33 PSI,Flat
AutoMeter P304128 Spek-Pro Boost Gauge, 2-1/16,0-60 PSI,Flat Lens
AutoMeter P30412 Spek-Pro Boost Gauge, 2-1/16,0-60 PSI,Domed Lens
AutoMeter P30521 Spek-Pro Boost Gauge,2-1/16,0-100 PSI,Domed Lens
AutoMeter P302328 Spek-Pro Digi. StepperMotor Boost/Vacuum Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.