Auto Meter P230318 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Flat Lens
Universal Fit, 2.05" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 0-180 mph Gauge Range, Black, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. Auto Meter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, Auto Meter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 5" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Off-Road use only - no odometer included
More Like This
Auto Meter P230218 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P23021 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23012 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P23031 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P230128 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter P23032 Spek-Pro Speedometer, 5, 0-180 MPH, Domed Lens
Auto Meter P230328 Spek-Pro Digital Stepper Motor Speedometer Gauge
Auto Meter 1396 Arctic White Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
Auto Meter 1186 Cruiser Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 1187 Cruiser AD Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.