Auto Meter DL1010U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Corvette, 2005-2013
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter’s remarkable DashControl™ utilizes your vehicle’s factory display(s) to provide performance information without modification. Available for certain vehicles with a Driver Information Center (DIC), DashControl™ plugs into the OBDII port and “hijacks” these displays, allowing you to monitor parameters from the vehicle’s data bus. Customize the display pages to display what you want, where you want it. Because there is no modification to any of the vehicle’s computer systems, it’s 100% warranty friendly and reversible simply by unplugging the device. It’s the easiest, most integrated solution for gauges yet, and takes only seconds to install. DashLogic offers customizable alerts as well. Water temp getting too hot or oil pressure dropping? DashControl™ can activate your factory warning chime and display an alert in the DIC at any value you set. Customization is incredibly easy using our intuitive configuration software. Better still, the system is expandable to add up to two additional analog inputs for parameters not monitored by your vehicle’s computer systems.
- Take control of your vehicle instruments to unlock hidden performance info!
- Display missing data your vehicle computer already knows - AFR, boost, temps, pressures, HP/TQ and more!
- Your data, the way you want to see it - fully customize layouts with free DashControl software!
- Improve on factory performance alerts by programming on screen text messages for alarm points and combine with a trigger to activate the vehicle's audible chimes for a fine tuned display that's specific to your driver displays.
- Add up to two additional analog sensor inputs for those couple additional engine parameters you may want to see that are not readily available on the factory CANbus network.
- Great alternative to add-on instruments and displays, that won't affect the vehicle's interior appearance (or attract thieves) while keeping the driver's line of sight clear and dash space open. Ideal for 'sleeper' projects and track days!
- 100% warranty friendly - Completely reversible by simply unplugging the module from the vehicle.
- Supported Display Control: DIC, HUD
More Like This
Auto Meter DL1020U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Camaro, 2010-2015
Auto Meter DL1030U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Cruze, Gas 2011-2015
Auto Meter DL1066U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Corvette 2014-2016
Auto Meter 6032 OBD II Wireless Dashlink
Auto Meter DL1060U DashControl OBDII Display, Cadillac CTS/CTS-V, 08-14
Auto Meter DL1045U DashControl OBDII Display, GM Full Size Truck, Diesel
Auto Meter DL1201U DashControl OBDII Display, Ford F-150, 2009-2014
Auto Meter DL1065U DashControl OBDII Display, Silverado/Sierra Diesel 15-16
Auto Meter DL1040U DashControl OBDII Display, GM Full Size Truck, Gas
Auto Meter DL1050U DashControl OBDII Display, Cobalt/Solstice/Sky, 05-10
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!