Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The BVA-2100 is the ultimate electrical system tester specifically designed for the Heavy Duty market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry and a 400 amp True Load system system, the BVA-2100 delivers the word's most accurate, relaible, and fastest testing results for batteries, charging systems, starting systems, and voltage drop testing for heavy duty applications.
- Ultimate battery and system testor
- Accurately pinpoints electrical system problems (battery, starter, alternator, wiring, and connections)
- Features advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- True-Load – This Auto Meter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test of the vehicle’s battery, starter, and charging system by the operator. This provides the ultimate in accurate high-speed battery testing when paired with Auto Meter’s Advanced Digital Pulse Load technology process, reducing the margin of operator error and workload during the diagnosis.
- V-Drop Technology – this unique Auto Meter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with minimal operator effort in the short period of time required for the engine to crank over and fire. Auto Meter’s V-Drop technology prevents the need to connect additional probes and/or disable ignition or fuel systems to engage in excessive engine crank periods. In the event that your Auto Meter tester equipped with V-Drop detects an issue, it will guide the operator through the diagnosis to identify which part of the circuit is causing the excessive voltage drop.
- Includes internal battery charger, inductive amp clamp, and external volt leads
- Includes two seperate and specific options for automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Quickly and accurately tests nearly all 6V and 12V batteries and battery banks up to 4 batteries and 24V (including AGM).
- Features liftgate testing - using Auto Meter's truck/trailer adapters, the BVA-2100 quickly isolates exact truck or trailer electrical system issues before they become a problem.
- No external power required - runs on rechargeable 6V SLA batter, which charges when cables are hooked up to the battery. Also includes its own 120 VAC battery charger.
More Like This
Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.