Auto Meter BVA2100 Heavy Duty Automated Electrical System Analyzer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The BVA-2100 is the ultimate electrical system tester specifically designed for the Heavy Duty market. Through the use of state of the art digital circuitry and a 400 amp True Load system , the BVA-2100 delivers the word's most accurate, reliable, and fastest testing results for batteries, charging systems, starting systems, and voltage drop testing for heavy duty applications.
- Accurately pinpoints electrical system problems (battery, starter, alternator, wiring, and connections)
- Features advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- True-Load – This Auto Meter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test of the vehicle’s battery, starter, and charging system by the operator. This provides the ultimate in accurate high-speed battery testing when paired with Auto Meter’s Advanced Digital Pulse Load technology process, reducing the margin of operator error and workload during the diagnosis.
- V-Drop Technology – this unique Auto Meter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with minimal operator effort in the short period of time required for the engine to crank over and fire. Auto Meter’s V-Drop technology prevents the need to connect additional probes and/or disable ignition or fuel systems to engage in excessive engine crank periods. In the event that your Auto Meter tester equipped with V-Drop detects an issue, it will guide the operator through the diagnosis to identify which part of the circuit is causing the excessive voltage drop.
- Includes internal battery charger, inductive amp clamp, and external volt leads
- Includes two separate and specific options for automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Quickly and accurately tests nearly all 6V and 12V batteries and battery banks up to 4 batteries and 24V (including AGM).
- Features liftgate testing - using Auto Meter's truck/trailer adapters, the BVA-2100 quickly isolates exact truck or trailer electrical system issues before they become a problem.
- No external power required - runs on rechargeable 6V SLA batter, which charges when cables are hooked up to the battery. Also includes its own 120 VAC battery charger.
More Like This
Auto Meter 200DTP Tester/Printer Kit Containing Bct-200J, PR-12 And AC-24J
Auto Meter AC-14 Modular Internal IR Printer
Auto Meter AC17 20' External Volt Leads
Auto Meter AC-30 Wall Transformer, Pr-15
Auto Meter AC-33 Power Cord, Australia, PR-12
Auto Meter AC-52 Replacement Clamps, Ext. Volt Lead, Insulated
Auto Meter BVA-460 Electrical Multi-Tester
Auto Meter 200DTK Tester/Computer Adapter Kit Containing
Auto Meter AC10 PC Adapter, MD6
Auto Meter AC13 Replacement Plug-In Wall Transformer, AC-15 / BVA-2100
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.