Auto Meter BVA-260PR Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available, the BVA-260PR sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load™ technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-260PR can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds! Includes a built in infrared battery temperature sensor to improve testing accuracy. Features patented Smart Clamp design to enable easy connection to GM side post batteries. Smart USB port for easier, more efficient data retrieval and software upgrades. Includes bolt-on printer (PR-20) for easy customer communication and credibility.
- Kit includes Auto Meter PR-20 add-on thermal printer specifically designed to enhance Auto Meter Electrical System Testers by providing instant hard copy results and credibility.Additional Added value in packaging savings when purchasing kit.
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 120 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Easily upgraded for future tech enhancements using Auto Meter's exclusive AMP Link software.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- True-Load – This Auto Meter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test of the vehicle’s battery, starter, and charging system by the operator. This provides the ultimate in accurate high-speed battery testing when paired with Auto Meter’s Advanced Digital Pulse Load technology process, reducing the margin of operator error and workload during the diagnosis.
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable
More Like This
Auto Meter BT-400 Battery Tester, 12V Heavy Duty, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-500 Battery Tester, 6/12/24V, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-600 Battery Tester, 6/8/12/24V, Wireless, Autogage
Auto Meter BT-300 Battery Tester, 12V, Autogage
Auto Meter BVA2100K Heavyduty Automated Electrical System Analyzer Kit
Auto Meter SB-3 500 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter SB-300PR Intelligent Handheld Battery Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Auto Meter SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester
Auto Meter RC-300PR Intelligent Handheld Tester Kit W/Bolt Printer
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.