Auto Meter BUSPRO-361 AGM Optimized Smart Battery Charger, 120V 10 Amp
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
120 volt BusPro-361 model multi-station 10 amp smart chargers are specifically optimized for use with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) Batteries. These completely automatic charging stations are ideal for fleets, shops, and parts stores due to the advanced new circuitry designs and controls specifically designed for the proper and safe charging and maintenance of AGM batteries which makes overcharge impossible. The flexible BusPro system has three 10 amp transformer stations which can be split out to double the charger’s capacity at a lower 5 amp charge rate if bringing up the charge on the batteries more slowly is desired. The charging current provided by each station is also micro-controlled and helps remove sulfation from batteries connected to the BusPro-361 unit.
- 120 volt, 3 channel 10 amp smart charger
- AGM Optimized – Auto Meter’s engineers have worked closely with the leading Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) battery manufacturers to develop the most effective and efficient charging practices for this unique battery type. Products featuring the AGM Optimized feature set are preconfigured to work with AGM batteries, resulting in quicker charges with significantly reduced chance of battery damage.
- Capable of being mounted on a shop wall to help reduce clutter and free up vital floor space. Heavy duty wall mounting brackets and 6' leads per channel come standard.
- Includes three 10 amp transformer stations which can be "doubled up" for quicker 20 amp charging to save time or split out to double the charger’s capacity at a lower 5 amp charge rate.
- Utilizes two LED lights per channel to visibly indicate: 1) Battery is connected, charging, and is less than 70% charged. 2) Battery is connected, charging, and is at least 70% charged. 3) Battery is fully charged and being maintained at that level. 4) Battery is connected but is incapable of taking a charge.
- Charging at each station is micro-controlled and helps remove sulfation from batteries connected to the BusPro 361 unit.
- Up to three BusPro units can be daisy chained to one another via integrated 3 prong power outlet on unit, utilizing only one wall outlet.
- Completely automatic "smart" charging with advanced circuitry enables station independent, safe charging that automatically adjusts the voltage/current relationship in order to maintain the battery at full charge.
More Like This
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Braille 12310 10 Amp Hour Battery Charger
Braille 1232 2 Amp Hour Battery Charger
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
Braille Battery 1236L Lithion Ion Battery Charger, 12 Volt, 6 Amp
AIM Technologies XSMCABATM5 Mychron 5 Battery Charger
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.