Auto Meter BEX-5000 Battery Extender, 6/8/12/16 Volt, 5 Amp
Universal Fit, 5 Maximum Amperage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life. This Autometer Battery Extender is compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell.
- Parasitic drain protection
- Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient
- and safe charging via AutoMeter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
- 3 charging modes
- The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking
- BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads
- Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Charge current: 5 amps
- The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles
- Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawnmower
- 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
- 3 year warranty
More Like This
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Auto Meter 9216 Extreme Environment Battery Charger, Smart, AGM,12V
Auto Meter AC-8 Set Of 6 Jumper Leads For Charging 6 Batteries
Auto Meter AC-90 Docking Station
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!