Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life. This Autometer Battery Extender is compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell.
- Parasitic drain protection
- Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient
- and safe charging via AutoMeter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
- 3 charging modes
- The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking
- BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads
- Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Charge current: 3 amps
- The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles
- Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawnmower
- 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
- 3 year warranty
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.