Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage, 1.5 amp Maximum Amperage, 1.5 Output Amperage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Battery extenders keep your battery at full charge on a continuous basis. Batteries not kept at full charge become sulfated. Maintain stored batteries at full charge to maximize battery life. This Autometer Battery Extender is compatible with all Lead Acid Batteries: Standard (Flooded), AGM, Gel Cell.
- Parasitic drain protection
- Fully automatic “smart” charging with advanced circuitry enables energy efficient
- and safe charging via AutoMeter’s advanced software and digital circuitry
- 3 charging modes
- The BEX series chargers are fully equipped with sophisticated circuitry that will safely charge and maintain batteries without overcharging. Charging lights will tell you what stage of charge your battery is currently taking
- BEX series battery extenders are purpose built to resist water. Simply bring the charger to the source without removing your battery and connect the leads
- Spark Free Connection and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Charge current: 1.5 amps
- The BEX series chargers are versatile battery chargers with a compact ruggedized composite shell that makes them safe to set and forget on all of your household vehicles
- Perfect for any motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, car, truck, RV, and lawnmower
- 2 sets of leads - Clamps and ring terminals
- 3 year warranty
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.