Auto Meter BCT-200J Intelli-Check II HD Truck Electrical System Analyzer
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Professional grade, fully automatic electrical system tester specifically designed for diagnosing heavy-duty batteries and electrical systems for trucks, tractors, and trailers.
- The BCT-200J can perform a preventative maintenance test on the truck or tractor's electrical system to identify problems in a two-minute procedure. This feature will significantly cut down the preventative maintenance time on fleets, helping you diagnose quicker and get your fleet back out on the road in less time.
- The BCT-200J will test both the starter and the alternator showing the results of alternator amperage output, charging voltage, ripple amount and starter current draw. Diagnosing electrical issues fast and easy is the reason why this product is a must have wherever your truck or fleet of vehicles are tested.
- Will quickly and accurately test the vehicle's set of batteries, up to 4 at a time. It also tests single batteries with the same great speed and accuracy you have come to expect from any Auto Meter Test product.
- Will perform voltage drop tests on the starting, charging, magnetic switch, and lift-gate and stinger cable circuits per TMC's RP129 recommended practices. Another advantage is that you can test wire integrity with simple easy to read menus.
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries and starting/charging circuits.
- Compatible with 24v charging and starting systems.
- Includes battery bank test, which will test up to four batteries at one time.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- V-Drop Technology – this unique Auto Meter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance. This test occurs with minimal operator effort in the short period of time required for the engine to crank over and fire. Auto Meter’s V-Drop technology prevents the need to connect additional probes and/or disable ignition or fuel systems to engage in excessive engine crank periods. In the event that your Auto Meter tester equipped with V-Drop detects an issue, it will guide the operator through the diagnosis to identify which part of the circuit is causing the excessive voltage drop.
More Like This
MSD 8996 Multi-Channel Digital Ignition Tester
Titan Tools 11436 Digital Circuit Tester
Auto Meter 200DTP Tester/Printer Kit Containing Bct-200J, PR-12 And AC-24J
Auto Meter AC-14 Modular Internal IR Printer
Auto Meter AC17 20' External Volt Leads
Auto Meter AC-30 Wall Transformer, Pr-15
Auto Meter AC-33 Power Cord, Australia, PR-12
Auto Meter AC-52 Replacement Clamps, Ext. Volt Lead, Insulated
Auto Meter BVA-460 Electrical Multi-Tester
Auto Meter 200DTK Tester/Computer Adapter Kit Containing
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
There are a few things to consider when you're ready to select a wiring harness for your street rod. From selecting the correct wire harness, starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.