Auto Meter 9240 Extreme Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-340 Deg., Flat Lens
Universal Fit, 2.25" Overall Diameter, 2.06" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, Black, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Designed for the absolute harshest environments, the Auto Meter Extreme Environment series gauges provide the very best in waterproof sealing. One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using Auto Meter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. Preconfigured warning points change the gauge's LED illumination from white to red, allowing you to concentrate on the work at hand or taking the checkered flag. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Waterproof Design - Sealed front and rear for protection against the elements in exposed cockpits
- 6 pin DTM connector at gauge makes for a sealed connection
- Ultra light weight construction - 70% Lighter than Pro-Comp Liquid Filled 2-5/8” gauges, 60% lighter than Ultra-Lite 2-5/8” Mechanical, 25% lighter than Spek, 10% less than Elite
- White through-dial LED lighting with red pre-set full dial warning with solid and blink transitions
- External momentary switch for control of brightness and peak recall
- Stepper motor design with unique multi-scale dial derived from NASCAR tech for optimized resolution and accuracy in critical operating range
More Like This
Auto Meter 1256 American Muscle Digital Stepper Motor Oil PSI Gauge
Auto Meter 4440 Ultra-Lite Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temperature Gauge
Auto Meter 4956 Ultra-Lite II Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temp Gauge
Auto Meter 6548 Ultra-Lite Digital Digital Oil Temperature Gauge
Auto Meter 7756 Ultra-Lite II Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temp Gauge
Auto Meter 7856 Phantom II Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temperature Gauge
Auto Meter 880251 Mopar Digital Stepper Motor Oil Temperature Gauge
Auto Meter 7548-M Phantom II Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 60-170 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P322128 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Flat
Auto Meter P32212 Spek-Pro Oil Temp Gauge, 2-1/16, 100-300 Deg., Domed
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.