AutoMeter 880088 Ford Series 3-1/8 Tachometer
Universal Fit, 3-1/8" Gauge Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 3.13" Body Diameter, White, Black
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
Won’t this gauge look sweet in your Ford hot rod? This 3-1/8" diameter Auto Meter tachometer has a vintage look that includes the Ford logo. Features a vintage-style domed lens and white gauge face. Designed to mount into your dash.
Operates on 4, 6, or 8 cylinder engines with points, electronic, and most 12V high performance racing ignitions.
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Bracket Included
- Diameter: 3 1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range: 0 - 8,000 rpm
- Incandescent Flood Backlighting
ChartsTach Wiring Guide (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.