Auto Meter 7581 GPS Speedometer, 5 Inch, 0-160 MPH
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Upgrade your speedometer with an Autometer GPS Speedometer. The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration.Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall.
These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- No calibration is needed! Just wire up power, ground, and lighting, connect the antenna and you’re ready to go!
- The GPS Speedometer’s Rally Nav screen will display pertinent information such as odometer, trip odometer, date/time, GPS coordinates, directional heading, peak speed recall, 0-60 MPH, 60-0 MPH, and inclinometer (pitch and roll).
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
More Like This
Auto Meter 7589 Phantom II Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 7588 Phantom II Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 7580 Phantom II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-140 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 7580-M Phantom II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 3983 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 3989 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 3995 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 4989 Ultra-Lite II Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 5154 Pro-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 5881 Phantom Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 5 Inch
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.