Auto Meter 6054 Sensor Kit, Type K TC, Egt, 1/4, Closed Tip, 10Ft.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter’s new state of the art AirDrive module provides a plug and play solution that wirelessly transmits data through a secure WiFi network from your vehicle to our award winning AirDrive gauges. Program configurable colors, warning points and peak recall functions through Auto Meter’s free AirDrive smartphone app. Quick and easy installation is as simple as plugging the control module into the vehicle’s OBDII port, mounting and powering gauges, and connecting to the mobile app, eliminating any fear of voiding factory warranties on your new vehicle. The AirDrive system is capable of broadcasting two additional analog sensor inputs to deliver information not found on your vehicle’s data bus. Take plug and play performance to the next level with the Auto Meter AirDrive system.
- Solid state, data acquisition quality sensor
- 0-5v output allows you to conntect a thermocouple directly to your AirDrive System module
- 10.5 ft of thermocouple wiring
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.