Auto Meter 6032 OBD II Wireless Dashlink
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The award winning DashLink app is a plug-n-play, virtual dashboard display system for your vehicle that’s easy to install and fun to use. It enables you to capitalize on AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise so you are in control and in-the-know about what is going on with your vehicle. It turns your Android enabled device into an advanced display and monitoring system. From monitoring vehicle and engine performance, to tracking fuel economy levels, reading and clearing vehicle trouble codes, to managing check engine lights, the AutoMeter DashLink puts you in control.
Harness the accuracy and precision of AutoMeter gauges in an advanced hardware and software package that provides instantaneous feedback to you about how your vehicle is performing. Customize the look and feel of your virtual dashboard with an easy to use interface. Determine exactly what you want to see and how you want it displayed with the DashLink app.
Data log what your vehicle is doing, determine: 0-60, ¼ mile, horsepower, and braking performance. Map where you vehicle has been, how it performed, and how many G’s you experienced with real time track mapping. Monitor your fuel economy/MPG, see how long your vehicle has idled, how many aggressive accelerations or braking events have occurred, and how your vehicle was driven. Instantly read, diagnose and clear engine codes and clear troublesome Check Engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink system.
- Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
More Like This
Auto Meter DL1010U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Corvette, 2005-2013
Auto Meter DL1020U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Camaro, 2010-2015
Auto Meter DL1060U DashControl OBDII Display, Cadillac CTS/CTS-V, 08-14
Auto Meter DL1045U DashControl OBDII Display, GM Full Size Truck, Diesel
Auto Meter DL1201U DashControl OBDII Display, Ford F-150, 2009-2014
Auto Meter DL1065U DashControl OBDII Display, Silverado/Sierra Diesel 15-16
Auto Meter DL1030U DashControl OBDII Display, Chevy Cruze, Gas 2011-2015
Auto Meter DL1040U DashControl OBDII Display, GM Full Size Truck, Gas
Auto Meter DL1050U DashControl OBDII Display, Cobalt/Solstice/Sky, 05-10
Auto Meter DL1061U DashControl OBDII Display, Silverado 2014-2016
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.