Auto Meter 6012 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Universal Fit, Digital Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Display Gauge Set Design, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter's preconfigured race dash displays can be installed on any application from the sportsman racer to the top tier motorsports team. In addition to all of the display parameters, the race dash display records your run and plays it back right on the dash.
The AutoMeter Race display systems are designed specifically for the harshest environments. The carbon composite housing is IP67 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. The analog pointer provides a quick and clear display for engine RPM while the digital display layout is configurable using preconfigured sensor inputs using multiple pages for your axillary instrumentation needs. User definable warnings display across the digital display and illuminate the warning LED placed to the side of the tachometer to alert the driver to critical information. Record and play back your run right on the face of the dash display.
- Dimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2-1/16" High x 1.4" Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 19 pin MIL spec connector and motorsports wiring loom utilizing Mini Sure Seal connections for ease of installation and removal
- Includes oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature , and fuel pressure sensors
- Display features digital values for vehicle parameters and configurable text warning messages
- Built-in warning and shift light LEDs
- Optional shift light output, single stage or progressive shift light
- Configurable Tachometer for 1 to 12 cylinders
- Vehicle speed
- Oil pressure
- Water temperature
- Oil temperature
- Fuel pressure
- Internal battery voltage
- IP67 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Motorsports grade wiring harness included
- Data download upgrade with ST8185 - Allows the Race dash to download to DataPro software. Includes network harness, network to USB cable, and DataPro software
More Like This
Auto Meter 6011 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6013 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6002 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 6001 Pro-Comp Analog/Digital LCD Dash Gauge Display
Auto Meter 2323 Auto Gage Mechanical 2 Gauge Console, Oil/Water
Auto Meter 2324 Auto Gage Mechanical 3 Gauge Console, Oil/Water/Volt
Auto Meter 2327 Auto Gage Mechanical 3 Gauge Console, Oil/Water/Volt
Auto Meter 2348 Auto Gage Mechanical 3 Gauge Console, Oil/Water/Volt
Auto Meter 2391 Auto Gage 3 Gauge Console, Oil/Volt/Water
Auto Meter 2393 Auto Gage Mechanical 3 Gauge Console, Oil/Amp/Water
Q & A
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.