Auto Meter 5180 Pro-Comp GPS Speedometer, 0-140 MPH, 3-3/8 inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Autometer has provided the easiest way possible to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle using the latest technology. Autometer's GPS Speedometers require only power and ground. Their ultra-fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- This highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- Features Vintage-Style Domed Lens.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
More Like This
Auto Meter 5153 Pro-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 5880 Phantom Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 5152 Pro-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 120 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 5189 Pro-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 3982 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 3-3/8
Auto Meter 3680 Sport-Comp II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-140 MPH, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 1388 Arctic White Air-Core Speedometer Gauge
Auto Meter 1396 Arctic White Mechanical Speedometer Gauge
Auto Meter 4793 Carbon Fiber Mechanical Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 1186 Cruiser Air-Core Speedometer Gauge, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.