Auto Meter 3983-M Sport-Comp Speedometer, 5, 0-225 KM/H, Flat Lens
Universal Fit, 4.62" Body Diameter, Electric Gauge Type, 0-225 KM/H Gauge Range, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your vehicle. Auto Meter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- These highly accurate GPS Speedometers include an omnidirectional 10 Hz antenna (10 samples per second) with a 16ft. cable, which is required for operation. The dimensions for the antenna are quite small (1.472 in. x 1.339 in. x 0.508 in.) allowing it to be easily hidden. The GPS antenna utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Utilizes up to 3 GPS satellites simultaneously and samples 10 times per second
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- Features a digital odometer with two user selectable tripmeters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes GPS antenna, spade connectors for wiring, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
More Like This
Auto Meter 3989 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 3983 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 3988 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 160 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 3995 Sport-Comp Mechanical Speedometer, 160 MPH, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 7580-M Phantom II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 3680-M Sport-Comp II Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat
Auto Meter 6280-M Cobalt Speedometer, 3-3/8, 0-225 KM/H, Flat Lens
Auto Meter 3982 Sport-Comp Air-Core GPS Speedometer, 140 MPH, 3-3/8
Auto Meter 3987-M Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 190km/h, 3-3/8 Inch
Auto Meter 3987 Sport-Comp Air-Core Speedometer, 120 MPH, 3-3/8 Inch
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.