Auto Meter 3397 Sport-Comp Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, 2-1/16, 6:1-20:1, Flat
Universal Fit, 2.25" Overall Diameter, Digital Gauge Type, 6:1-20:1 AFR Gauge Range, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. Auto Meter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the Auto Meter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- Gauge kit includes custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor, 8ft. wiring harness, 304 stainless steel weld-in bung, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 0-5v data and serial data outputs for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- User programmable range for Rich/Stoic/Lean conditions
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR range for gasoline applications
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
More Like This
Auto Meter 3375 Sport-Comp Digital Narrowband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Auto Meter 3379 Sport-Comp Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
Auto Meter 3378 Sport-Comp Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
Auto Meter 3320 Sport-Comp Mechanical Air Pressure Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 3370 Sport-Comp Digital Stepper Motor Wideband AFR Gauge
Auto Meter 3402 Sport-Comp Mechanical Blower Pressure Gauge, 2-5/8 In.
Auto Meter 3579 Sport-Comp Digital Stepper Motor Wideband AFR Gauge
Auto Meter 4397 Ultra-Lite Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, 2-1/16, 6:1-20:1, Flat
Auto Meter 6197 Cobalt Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, 2-1/16, 6:1-20:1 AFR, Flat
Auto Meter 7178 C2 Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!