Auto Meter 2280 5/8 Inch Heater Hose Fitting Adapter
Universal Fit, 5/8" Hose barb Fitting End A, 5/8" Hose barb Fitting End B, Brass, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
For use with Full Sweep and Short Sweep Electric gauges only. For mounting Water Temperature gauge senders or probes in 5/8" heater hose. This kit is ideal for vehicles with limited access to water passage ports on the engine.
- Adapts 1/8" NPT threaded sender into 5/8" heater hose
- Manufactured from high quality brass
- Not compatible with mechanical gauges
- Includes hose clamps and auxiliary ground stud and hardware
More Like This
Auto Meter 2281 3/4 Inch Heater Hose Fitting Adapter
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT
Heater Hose Nipples, No AC, 1967 Small Block Camaro
Aluminum 1/8 Inch NPT Hose Barb Fitting
Straight Chrome Fitting, 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 5/16 Inch Hose to 1/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 5/16 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 3/8 Inch NPT
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPT
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!