Auto Meter 20020 Dual Gauge Steering Column Pod, 99-03 Golf/Jetta VW
99-03 Volkswagen Jetta, Direct Mount Type, Includes Mounting Bracket(s)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
These Auto Meter steering column gauge pods are for use with 1999-03 VW Golf/Jetta applications for a factory-installed appearance. They easily mount over your steering column and replace the existing cover with locations for two additional gauges for quick viewing.
- Clean OEM-like fit & finish - Gauges do not obstruct the driver's view of the road and are positioned at optimum viewing angles for at-a-glance readings
- For use with 2-1/16" Auto Meter gauges
- Includes required mounting hardware
- Vehicle specific
- Gauges not included and are shown in photo for illustration purposes only.
Gauges shown in photo for illustration purposes only and are not included.
More Like This
Auto Meter 20020 Dual Gauge Steering Column Pod, 99-03 Golf/Jetta
Auto Meter 20854 Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, 1999-00 VW Jetta, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 20855 Single Gauge Pillar Pod, 99-00 VW Jetta, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 23906 RHD Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, Nissan Skyline GTR R33
Auto Meter 23904 RHD Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, Nissan Skyline GTR R32
Auto Meter 2152 Carbon Fiber Pedestal Mount Cup for Mechanical Gauges
Auto Meter 2151 Carbon Fiber Pedestal Mount Cup for Electric Gauges
Auto Meter 2155 Carbon Fiber Pedestal Mount Cup for 5 Inch Tachometer
Auto Meter 3201 Chrome Pedestal Mount Cup for Electric Gauges
Auto Meter 3202 Black Pedestal Mount Cup for Electric Gauges
Q & A
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.