Auto Meter 15009 Steering Column Pod, Single, 2 1/16, Sierra/Silverado
14-15 Chevy, 14-15 GMC, 2015 Cadillac, Includes Mounting Bracket(s)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earn a $10-250 REBATE with your purchase of a $100 minimum of eligible AutoMeter Products purchased 11/1/18-12/31/18. See REBATE FORM for terms and conditions.
Auto Meter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicle's factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the driver's field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Clean OEM-like fit & finish - Gauges do not obstruct the driver's view of the factory cluster and are positioned at optimum viewing angles for at-a-glance readings
- Seamlessly integrate 2-1/16" Auto Meter gauges into your interior
- Attaches to the factory column cover for easy installation and includes required mounting hardware
- A great addition or alternative to the traditional A-pillar gauge mount
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
More Like This
Auto Meter 17121 Triple Gauge Full Pillar, 2014-15 Silverado/Sierra
Auto Meter 17119 Single Gauge Full Pillar, 2014-15 Silverado/Sierra
Auto Meter 17120 Dual Gauge Full Pillar, 2014-15 Silverado/Sierra
Auto Meter 1203 Old-Tyme White II Air-Core Quad Gauge Set, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1205 American Muscle Air-Core Quad Gauge
Auto Meter 1211 Designer Black II Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1212 American Muscle Air-Core Quad Gauge
Auto Meter 1224 Designer Black II Air-Core Quad Gauge, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1290 Old-Tyme White II Air-Core Tach/Speedo Combo Gauge
Auto Meter 1295 American Muscle Air-Core Tach/Speedometer Combo Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.