Garage Sale - Auto Meter 1100 Gauge Kit Interact Pack, Cruiser AD Series
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP37255 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These Auto Meter Cruiser AD Series analog gauge kits feature hybrid metal dials with illuminated pointers for quick-glance control and through-the-dial LED illumination. Pick up a set of these unique Cruiser AD Series analog gauge kits for your custom ride to stand out in a crowd. When it comes to gauges, nobody beats the quality, looks, and dependability of Auto Meter.
- Stylish Cruiser AD face design
- Includes; 3-3/8" Speedometer, 2-1/16" Voltmeter, Fuel Level, Oil Press., Water Temp
- Electric instruments
- Chrome Bezels
- Domed glass lenses
- Sold as a Kit senders included
More Like This
Auto Meter 1100 Cruiser AD 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1300 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1202 American Muscle 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1420 Designer Black 5 Piece Mechanical Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1403 Designer Black Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit, 5 Inch
Auto Meter 1201 Designer Black II 5 Piece Electric Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1303 Arctic White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1700 Old Tyme Black Gauge Kit, 3-3/8" Quad & Speedometer
Auto Meter 1703 Old Tyme Black Gauge Kit, 5 In Quad & Speedometer
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!