Anvil 505AOR Leveling Kit, 2018-19 Jeep JL Wrangler, 2.5 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Anvil Off-Road to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Anvil Off-Road 2.5" lift kit provides extra clearance for up to 35" tires on the new Jeep Wrangler JL & JL Unlimited - Including the Rubicon. This kit includes front & rear powder-coated steel spacers, shock extensions, brake line brackets, spacer retainers & hardware. This bolt-in kit is simple to install w/o any cutting or trimming - in about 3 hours.
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JL 2 & 4 Door Models (2018 & Up) – Including Unlimited & Rubicon
- Front & Rear Lift – 2.5”
- Improves the Look of Jeep & Adds Tire Clearance
- Works w/ Stock Springs & Shocks
- Includes All Hardware & Detailed Instructions
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Increases Ground Clearance
- Levels the Front of Vehicle w/ the Rear
- Simple Bolt-On Installation – No Cutting & Takes about 3.0 Hours
- Recommended Tire Size: Up to 35" x 12.5" tires. Be sure to confirm clearance since there could be rubbing with some tire & wheel combinations
More Like This
Anvil 105AOR Leveling Kit, 07-19 Chevy/GMC, 2 Inch, Aluminum
Anvil 110AOR Leveling Kit Torsion Keys, 2011-18 GM 2500/3500
Anvil 115AOR Leveling Kit, GM 1500, Torsion Keys
Anvil 125AOR Suspension Lift Kit, 2007-19 GM 1500, 2.5 Inch
Anvil 200AOR Leveling Kit, 2004-13 F-150, 2.5 Inch, Plastic
Anvil 215AOR Leveling Kit, 2004-14 F-150, 2 Inch, Steel
Anvil 310AOR Leveling Kit, 2012-19 Ram 1500, 2.5 Inch, Steel
Anvil 400AOR Leveling Kit, 2007-18 Tundra, 2.5-3 Inch, Steel
Anvil 100AOR Leveling Kit, 07-19 Chevy/GMC, 2 Inch, Plastic
Anvil 120AOR Leveling Kit, 2007-19 GM 1500, 2.25 Inch Aluminum
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Learn how to lower a hot rod by modifying the axles and some history behind early hop ups. This project features a Ford axle with wishbones for a Model A.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
Directions on how to properly mock up your ride height using Speedway Motors coilover shock ride height mockup tool. See tips on positioning the links and brackets correctly.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.