Antigravity 8-Cell Battery
Micro Sprint, 4.50" Overall Width, 3.50" Overall Height, Top Battery Terminals
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Powerful in cranking amps but features a lower amp hour rating due to small size
- Comes fully charged and ready for install
- Relies only on the charging system and never needs charging
- 13 volts, 240 cold cranking amps
- 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 3.5" tall
- Weighs just 1.7 lbs.
- Best used for applications where ultra compact size is desired
- Can be used for a bike from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use
- Everyday use in bikes up to 750cc
- Use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc (Consider Antigravity Batteries AG1201 when using high performance motors)
- Small bore customs or cafe racers up to 800cc (Update your charging systems to a modern voltage regulator when using older bikes from the mid 1980s and earlier)
Warranty Information (PDF)
3 year warranty (PDF)
Antigravity Batteries LLC warrants to the original purchaser that batteries are free of defects in material and workmanship for the Prorated term of 3 years. All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide a copy of the original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable.
Returns will only be accepted from the Original Purchaser. The Applicable Warranty Period begins from the date of purchase with original receipt.
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt from your retailer or your Antigravity Batteries Invoice along with a Warranty Claim form. Do not contact your reseller for warranty claims. You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) by sending an email notification with warranty claim form to email@example.com and stating your Invoice number or attaching a copy original receipt. Or you put the above information in the Shipment to Antigravity Batteries.
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 "
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67"
Braille G5 Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Antigravity Batteries AG1201 12-Cell Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 65-PC1750T Extreme Series Battery, 950 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34-790 Performance Series Battery, 792 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.