Antigravity Batteries AG801 8-Cell Battery
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Powerful in cranking amps but features a lower amp hour rating due to small size
- Comes fully charged and ready for install
- Relies only on the charging system and never needs charging
- 13 volts, 240 cold cranking amps
- 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 3.5" tall
- Weighs just 1.7 lbs.
- Best used for applications where ultra compact size is desired
- Can be used for a bike from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use
- Everyday use in bikes up to 750cc
- Use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc (Consider Antigravity Batteries AG1201 when using high performance motors)
- Small bore customs or cafe racers up to 800cc (Update your charging systems to a modern voltage regulator when using older bikes from the mid 1980s and earlier)
Warranty Information (PDF)
3 year warranty (PDF)
Antigravity Batteries LLC warrants to the original purchaser that batteries are free of defects in material and workmanship for the Prorated term of 3 years. All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide a copy of the original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable.
Returns will only be accepted from the Original Purchaser. The Applicable Warranty Period begins from the date of purchase with original receipt.
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt from your retailer or your Antigravity Batteries Invoice along with a Warranty Claim form. Do not contact your reseller for warranty claims. You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) by sending an email notification with warranty claim form to email@example.com and stating your Invoice number or attaching a copy original receipt. Or you put the above information in the Shipment to Antigravity Batteries.
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 Inch
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
Braille G5 Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Antigravity Batteries AG1601 16-Cell Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
XS Power S545 AGM Battery, S545, 12 Volt, 6.97 x 3.38 x 5.14 Inch
Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
XS Power D1600 16 Volt Battery, Deep Cycle
XS Power D925 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 6.5 x 7 x 5 Inch
XS Power S680 AGM Battery, S680, 12 Volt, 7.13 x 3.03 x 6.57 Inch
XS Power S925 12 Volt AGM Power Cell Battery
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.