Antigravity 8-Cell Battery
Mini Sprint, 4.50" Overall Width, 3.50" Overall Height, Top Battery Terminals, 1.70 lbs. Weight
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Powerful in cranking amps but features a lower amp hour rating due to small size
- Comes fully charged and ready for install
- Relies only on the charging system and never needs charging
- 13 volts, 240 cold cranking amps
- 4.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 3.5" tall
- Weighs just 1.7 lbs.
- Best used for applications where ultra compact size is desired
- Can be used for a bike from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use
- Everyday use in bikes up to 750cc
- Use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc (Consider Antigravity Batteries AG1201 when using high performance motors)
- Small bore customs or cafe racers up to 800cc (Update your charging systems to a modern voltage regulator when using older bikes from the mid 1980s and earlier)
Warranty Information (PDF)
3 year warranty (PDF)
Antigravity Batteries LLC warrants to the original purchaser that batteries are free of defects in material and workmanship for the Prorated term of 3 years. All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide a copy of the original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable.
Returns will only be accepted from the Original Purchaser. The Applicable Warranty Period begins from the date of purchase with original receipt.
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt from your retailer or your Antigravity Batteries Invoice along with a Warranty Claim form. Do not contact your reseller for warranty claims. You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) by sending an email notification with warranty claim form to email@example.com and stating your Invoice number or attaching a copy original receipt. Or you put the above information in the Shipment to Antigravity Batteries.
More Like This
Odyssey Batteries PC545-P 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7 x 3.37 x 5.17 Inch
Odyssey Batteries PC680 12-Volt AGM Battery, 7.27 x 3.11 x 6.67 Inch
Braille G5 Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Antigravity Batteries AG1201 12-Cell Battery
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 65-PC1750T Extreme Series Battery, 950 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34-790 Performance Series Battery, 792 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC625 Extereme Series Battery, 220 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 31-800S Performance Series Battery, 802 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.