Amick Associates Sprint Car Choke Style Radius Rod Front Axle Tethers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These "choke style" front axle tethers wrap around the frame to keep your Sprint Car axle intact during harsh race conditions. When combined with king pin tether 94010355 these meet the World of Outlaws and Knoxville rules. Tether length should be at least 1/4" longer than radius rod assembly as measured from center to center of rod end sphericals.
- Meets SFI 55.1 specifications
- Newest addition in Sprint Car racing safety components
- Available in five size lengths
- 2 radius rod tethers required per car
More Like This
Amick Associates Sprint Car Radius Rod Front Axle Restraint Tethers
Amick Associates Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tethers
ButlerBuilt BBP-4921 Sprint Car Axle Tether Brackets
Butlerbuilt Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tether, No-Fob
Rearend Racing Tether
ButlerBuilt BBP-4922 Sprint Car Front Axle Tether
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.