GARAGE SALE - ALUMINUM THREADED SMALL BODY
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Pro Shocks to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 582ASB7356B is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Pro Shocks ultimate series shocks are dynoed serial numbered and come with a dyno sheet. ASB series shock feature a small threaded body shock. These Shocks Include Aluminum rod end, jam nut, and travel indicator.
Comp. Length: 12-3/8"
Ext. Length: 19-3/4"
Clearance! Valving is 3.5 Compression, 6 Rebound
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Pro Shocks? SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks? M600 Pro Street Rod Shock, 13-1/2" Ride Height
Pro Shocks? SM500 Pro Street Rod Shock, 12 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks? A743-8R A-Series Big Body Smooth Shock, 7 Inch
Pro Shocks? A753-8R A-Series Big Body Smooth Shock, 7 Inch
Pro-Shocks G7ARD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro-Shocks G64-A6D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock Pro
Pro-Shocks G75-A5.5D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro-Shocks G74-A7.5D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro-Shocks G74-A9D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!