Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our sleeved GM-style aluminum master cylinder provides a weight savings and longer service life. It has 2 mounting holes on a 3-1/4" center for 3/8" or 10mm bolts.
- 1" stainless steel sleeved bore
- Unpolished aluminum
- Height from center line to the top most point on the retaining bar is 3.5"
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side
- Includes plugs for the side not used
- Deep piston design for manual or power brakes
- Pushrod NOT included
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
NotesHas a deep well piston that can be used with a manual pedal. Includes an adapter to fill the deep well so it can be used with a booster.
More Like This
Aluminum Master Cylinder
Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette-Style
Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Wilwood High Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder
Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinders, 1 Inch Bore
Wilwood 260-2636 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 5/8 In Bore