Speedway 1/4 OD Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 10 Foot Roll
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Natural, -4 AN
- Can be used with tube nut couplers, sleeves and 37° flared AN fittings
- It is rated to 250 psi and not recommended for high pressure (brake) applications
- Made from aluminum with a natural finish
- It is available in 10 ft. or 20 ft. coils to better suit your application
- Outside diameter measures .25" and has a -4 AN size
Where else can you buy aluminum fuel line in the size and length you need? This easy-to-flare and bend tubing works great as AN hard line and will save weight and money.
- Use with tube nut couplers, sleeves and 37° flared AN fittings
- Rated to 250 psi
- Not recommended for high pressure (brake) applications
- Available in 10 ft. or 20 ft. coils
Learn more about flaring hard line and how to select proper automotive fittings by reading our tech article, The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
The main issue when dealing with aluminum tubing (or any aluminum for that matter) is that it “work hardens” when it flexes, which can lead to cracks. It is important that the hard line is isolated from vibration and movement.
Clamp the tubing securely with rubber coated clamps (Adel clamps) and use bulkhead fittings where the tubing attaches to the flex line. Never run the tubing directly to the engine without a flexible hose section. If installed properly, aluminum tubing is safe and durable.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 1/2 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Hard Fuel Line/Tubing, 3/8 Inch O.D.
1/2 Inch Aluminum Fuel Line Kit, -8 AN Male Adapters
1/2 Inch Aluminum Fuel Line Kit, -8 AN Female Adapters
3/8 Inch Aluminum Fuel Line Kit, -6 AN Male Adapters
3/8 Inch Aluminum Fuel Line Kit, -6 AN Female Adapters
Speedway 90 -6 AN Flare to 1/4 Inch NPT Pipe Adapter Fitting
Spectre 29204 Braided Stainless Steel-Flex Fuel Line, 1/4 Inch x 4 Ft.
Spectre 29225 Braided Stainless Steel-Flex Fuel Line, 1/4 Inch x 25 Ft
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Learn how-to plumb your dual feed Holley Carburetor.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.