Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
Oval Track Cars, Mid-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856/2000 Safety Rating, White/Blue
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Shoe Incorporates advanced performance technologies and premium materials such as supple kangaroo leather. Extremely lightweight Tech 1-Z features streamlined foot-shaping, extensive perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for superb levels of comfort and maneuverability in the confines of the cockpit. The Tech 1-Z shoe is certified to FIA and SFI 3.3 homologation standards.
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability
- Alpinestars’ one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability
plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability
- Closure system with adjustable Hook and loop strap for secure and personalized fit
- Nomex tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
G-Force 237 Philly Racing Shoes
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Simpson Red Line Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Sparco Omega KB6 Karting Shoe
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!