Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
Mid-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856/2000 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender, 8 Shoe Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars Tech 1-T driving shoes are light and streamlined leather shoes with a Nomex® lining built for maximum comfort and a close fit. Innovations in construction allow the Tech 1-T race shoes to be more comfortable, softer, and lighter than ever.
- Comlies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards.
- Form fitting full-grain leather upper and a Nomex® lining in an extremely light and streamlined design for the ultimate in performance.
- Carbon-X® tongue with perforated padding provides breathability and built-in lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Wide toe-box for a comfortable fit.
- Unique lightweight polypropylene heel and counter piece design delivers stability to the foot and allows precise switching between controls.
- Lightweight, micro porous padding around the heel and insole is comfortable for driving and walking.
- Built-in foot bed engineered for greater feel and precision in Formula, GT and Sports car racing.
- Low profile ankle coverage design incorporates lace closure system with double Hook and loop® strap closure on the instep and ankle for a precise and secure fit.
- Available in black. Sizes 7-13.
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
Sparco 001272010N Wide-Toe Racing Shoes, Black, 10
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.