Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
Mid-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3/5 & FIA 8856/2000 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender, 8 Shoe Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars Tech 1-T driving shoes are light and streamlined leather shoes with a Nomex® lining built for maximum comfort and a close fit. Innovations in construction allow the Tech 1-T race shoes to be more comfortable, softer, and lighter than ever.
- Comlies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards.
- Form fitting full-grain leather upper and a Nomex® lining in an extremely light and streamlined design for the ultimate in performance.
- Carbon-X® tongue with perforated padding provides breathability and built-in lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Wide toe-box for a comfortable fit.
- Unique lightweight polypropylene heel and counter piece design delivers stability to the foot and allows precise switching between controls.
- Lightweight, micro porous padding around the heel and insole is comfortable for driving and walking.
- Built-in foot bed engineered for greater feel and precision in Formula, GT and Sports car racing.
- Low profile ankle coverage design incorporates lace closure system with double Hook and loop® strap closure on the instep and ankle for a precise and secure fit.
- Available in black. Sizes 7-13.
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
Sparco 001272010N Wide-Toe Racing Shoes, Black, 10
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!