Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars Tech 1-T driving shoes are light and streamlined leather shoes with a Nomex® lining built for maximum comfort and a close fit. Innovations in construction allow the Tech 1-T race shoes to be more comfortable, softer, and lighter than ever.
- Comlies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards.
- Form fitting full-grain leather upper and a Nomex® lining in an extremely light and streamlined design for the ultimate in performance.
- Carbon-X® tongue with perforated padding provides breathability and built-in lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Wide toe-box for a comfortable fit.
- Unique lightweight polypropylene heel and counter piece design delivers stability to the foot and allows precise switching between controls.
- Lightweight, micro porous padding around the heel and insole is comfortable for driving and walking.
- Built-in foot bed engineered for greater feel and precision in Formula, GT and Sports car racing.
- Low profile ankle coverage design incorporates lace closure system with double Hook and loop® strap closure on the instep and ankle for a precise and secure fit.
- Available in black. Sizes 7-13.
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
Sparco Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Suede Leather Hightop Racing Shoes
Sparco Racing Shoes
Q & A
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.