Alpinestars 3550313 Tech 1-ZX US Gloves
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, Alpinestars’ Tech 1-ZX is an innovative Nomex® glove with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance grip, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
- Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
- Improved Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
- Newly designed, textured Pittards® leather palm and finger zones are strategically positioned to improve feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
- Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
- Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
- Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
- Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
- Alpinestars exclusive cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fit.
More Like This
Sparco Land RG-3.1 Racing Gloves
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
SPARCO ROCKET RG4 GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Sparco 00135409NR Land 3 Racing Gloves, Black, Size Small
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE Pro Series Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G1 Racing Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl