Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Gloves
Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standards.
• Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Improved Alpinestars’ exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
B/Y - Black Yellow
B/S/W - Black Silver White
S/R - Silver Red
B/S/R - Black Silver Red
R/B/W - Red Black White
B/B/W - Blue Black White
N/W/R - Navy White Red
A/B/R - Anthracite Black Red
More Like This
TECH 1 START GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.