Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Gloves
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standards.
• Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Improved Alpinestars’ exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
B/Y - Black Yellow
B/S/W - Black Silver White
S/R - Silver Red
B/S/R - Black Silver Red
R/B/W - Red Black White
B/B/W - Blue Black White
N/W/R - Navy White Red
A/B/R - Anthracite Black Red
More Like This
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1 START GLOVES
Alpinestars 3551116 2015 Tech 1 Racing Gloves
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Sparco 00135409NR Land 3 Racing Gloves, Black, Size Small
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.