Alpinestars Tech 1-T Shoes
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1241018 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Alpinestars Tech 1-T is a light and streamlined leather shoe with a Nomex® liner for assured flame proof performance. Innovative construction methods provide the Tech 1-T with unsurpassed levels of comfort and performance.
Complies with the following homologation standards:
- FIA 8856-2000
- SFI 3.3/5
- Form fitting full-grain leather upper and a Nomex® lining in an extremely light and streamlined design for the ultimate in performance.
- Carbon-X® tongue with perforated padding provides breathability and additional flame resistance.
- Built-in lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Wide toe-box for a comfortable fit.
Lightweight performance sole
- Unique lightweight polypropylene heel and counter piece design delivers stability to the foot and allows precise switching between controls.
- Lightweight, micro porous padding around the heel and insole is comfortable for driving and walking.
- Built-in foot bed engineered for greater feel and precision in Formula, GT and Sports car racing.
Advanced closure System
- Low profile ankle coverage
Sizing Guide (GIF)
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Alpinestars 2015 Tech 1-T Racing Shoes
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Bell Viper II Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Sparco Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl