Alpinestars Tech 1-T Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Incorporating premium materials - inside and out - the Tech 1-T is an extremely lightweight, abrasion-resistant shoe that offers superb comfort features and performance. It incorporates a weight-saving, rubber-compound textured sole for outstanding grip, heel-to-toe feel and vibration resistance.
- The Tech 1-T Shoe is certified to FIA homologation standards
- Main upper constructed from durable, full-grain leather for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Hook and loop® strap plus lace loop system for durability, personalized fit and secure closure
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving
- Limited quantities available in Anthracite (ANT), Black/White (B/W), Black/Yellow (B/Y), Black/Orange (B/O), Blue (BLU), Gray/Red (G/R), Red/Black (R/B), and White/Black (W/B)
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Alpinestars 2019 TECH 1-T SHOES
ALPINESTARS SP SHOES
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!