Alpinestars 3551812 Tech 1-KX Gloves
Constructed from lightweight, premium materials in an ergonomic design, the Tech 1-KX is Alpinestars top-of-the-line karting glove and combines superior levels of feel and comfort with the robust chassis required for white-knuckled kart racing.
- 2 layer stretch poly-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort.
- Grip treatment on palm designed with an innovative 'slash dot' pattern for improved feel and control.
- Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
- Strategically positioned, textured synthetic leather patches and silicone printing greatly enhance feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Revised thumb construction for superior comfort.
- Synthetic leather forchettes help prevent material on the fingers twisting while driving.
- Alpinestars exclusive cuff opening design with distinctive black Hook and loop® closure flap ensures easy and secure fitment.
ChartsAlpinestars Glove Sizing (JPG)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1241812 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech-1 K Race S v2 Gloves
Alpinestars Tech-1 Race v2 Gloves
Alpinestars Tech-1 Start v2 Gloves
Alpinestars Pit Crew Tech M Gloves
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.