TECH 1-K NRG GLOVES
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1241914 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Incorporating Alpinestars pre-shaped fit and tactile sensitivity the lightweight Tech 1-K NRG karting glove is available in bold and highly distinctive color ways. This streamlined performer has been specifically engineered to offer kart racers exceptional levels of comfort and control while the gloves pre-curved design features an ergonomically reinforced palm for superior comfort, grip and vibration absorption.
- Two-layer stretch poly-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort.
- Grip treatment on palm features an innovative slash dot pattern for improved feel and control.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic leather patches on the palm and fingers are backed with memory foam for greater grip, durability and shock/vibration absorption.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the wheel.
- Revised thumb construction for superior comfort and ease of movement.
Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving to improve comfort.
- Foam padded knuckle for comfort and performance fit.
Straight cut cuff design with Hook and loop wrist closure ensures easy, secure fitment.
More Like This
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1 START GLOVES
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
Alpinestars 3551116 2015 Tech 1 Racing Gloves
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Sparco 00135409NR Land 3 Racing Gloves, Black, Size Small
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl