Alpinestars 3354919-10-44 Stratos Racing Suit, Black, 44
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A comfortable, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Stratos suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Stratos features a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and to this end the Stratos has knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, and extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms and legs and flat seams on the shoulders.
- SFI5 Certified
- Colors Available:
- Waist Sizes Available: 44-64
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard.
- Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
- Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
- 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs.
- Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
- Relaxed fit.
- Weight 375g/sqm
More Like This
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.