Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Nomex, Multiple Layers
When it comes to racing, safety should be a top priority. Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Racing Suit designed and developed for maximum performance and optimal safety. Anatomically profiled specifically for the female form, this multi-layer suit features advanced safety materials for highly effective heat transfer protection. Developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR and tested by drivers such as Susie Wolff and Danica Patrick, this FIA and SFI 3.2A level 5 homologated suit has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance. Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability.
- 100% Nomex outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
- Nomex-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit
- Nomex elasticized lower back and lateral stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit
- Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing
- Alpinestars’ shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Alpinestars 3350015 Supertech Racing Suit
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Speedway Double Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Mega Racer Safety Kit, Zamp Helmet/Rest, 1-Layer 1-Piece Eco Suit
Mega Racer Safety Kit, Zamp Helmet/Restraint,1-Layer 1-Piece Suit
Ultra Racer Safety Kit, Underwear/Single-Layer 1-Piece Econo Suit
Ultra Racer Safety Kit, Underwear/Single-Layer 1-Piece Suit Combo
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.