Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Nomex, Multiple Layers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When it comes to racing, safety should be a top priority. Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Racing Suit designed and developed for maximum performance and optimal safety. Anatomically profiled specifically for the female form, this multi-layer suit features advanced safety materials for highly effective heat transfer protection. Developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR and tested by drivers such as Susie Wolff and Danica Patrick, this FIA and SFI 3.2A level 5 homologated suit has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance. Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability.
- 100% Nomex outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
- Nomex-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit
- Nomex elasticized lower back and lateral stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit
- Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing
- Alpinestars’ shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!