Alpinestars SP Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed and constructed to offer excellent levels of breathability and performance fit, the SP Shoe is extremely comfortable, both in and out of the car. The SP Shoe’s exclusive rubber sole is derived from Alpinestars F1 racing development program to deliver both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- The SP Shoe is certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit.
- The sharp, sleek shoe profile is derived from Formula One to provide the best possible pedal interaction and comfort in the cockpit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated suede for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit.
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.
- Logos and graphics are embroidered.
More Like This
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Bell Viper II Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Sparco Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
Alpinestars 2015 Tech 1-T Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl