Alpinestars Race Socks
Oval Track Cars, Nomex, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars Race Socks are lightweight, durable and ergonomically designed to meet the demands of the world’s top drivers. Certified to FIA homologation standards, the socks offer excellent heat transfer protection and flat seams for comfort.
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standards
- Advanced construction with Nomex® fire-resistant material features wave structure for maximum elasticity and comfort
- Durable fabric construction offers resistance to abrasion and tears
- Flat seams reduce pressure points and improve strength of garment
- Available in white and black
- Available in sizes S-XL
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!