Alpinestars Nomex Socks
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars Nomex® underwear provides a safe and comfortable layer underneath your suit, boots, and helmet. The Nomex® series complies with FIA regulations and is a must at all levels of auto competition.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- 180gr 100% Nomex® construction for maximum safety
- Kevlar® thread included in the fabric texture for softer feel
- Flat seam construction to reduce pressure points
- Interlock wave construction for enhanced comfort
- Fabric stretches for a close and comfortable fit and to reduce bunching under the suit
- Knee length socks are 180gr 100% Nomex® for maximum safety
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!