Alpinestars KMX-1 Karting Suit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Certified to the new CIK FIA level 2 homologation standards, the K-MX 1 Suit incorporates a light and abrasion-resistant Cordura® main shell and extensive perforated panels for superb ventilation. With a fully floating arm construction, an extensive rear stretch panel and a reinforced panel on the right arm specially developed for karting, the K-MX 1 is built for performance and protection.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Lightweight Cordura® main shell construction is abrasion resistant, durable and comfortable.
- Extensive perforated Cordura® panels integrated into underarms, seat area, crotch front and sides waist, bottom leg for maximum ventilation. Perforations are ‘heat formed’ to ensure material strength and integrity.
- Fully floating arm construction for minimal material resistance while driving and maneuverability around shoulders and upper arms.
- Extensive lumbar stretch panel for improved stretch fit in driving position and easier in and out of cockpit.
- Exclusive shoulder epaulette construction derived from Alpinestars Formula 1 race suits.
Comfortable and breathable, advanced poly-blend toweling lining incorporates poly-mesh inserts which work in conjunction with perforated Cordura® panels for exceptional levels of ventilation and cooling comfort.
- Right elbow is reinforced with strong polymide for excellent abrasion and heat resistance against kart engine.
- Removable poly-foam side torso padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Elastic foot loops secure suit in position without interfering with the foot pedals.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for snug and soft fit.
- Low profile collar for added convenience and comfort.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Embroidered logo and detailing.
Sizing Chart (GIF)
More Like This
KMX 9S YOUTH SUIT
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Simpson Legend II Youth Racing Suit, Black
Crow Enterprizes Junior One-Piece Racing Suit, SFI1
Simpson Premium Youth Kart Suit
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.