Alpinestars KMX-1 Karting Suit
Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Certified to the new CIK FIA level 2 homologation standards, the K-MX 1 Suit incorporates a light and abrasion-resistant Cordura® main shell and extensive perforated panels for superb ventilation. With a fully floating arm construction, an extensive rear stretch panel and a reinforced panel on the right arm specially developed for karting, the K-MX 1 is built for performance and protection.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Lightweight Cordura® main shell construction is abrasion resistant, durable and comfortable.
- Extensive perforated Cordura® panels integrated into underarms, seat area, crotch front and sides waist, bottom leg for maximum ventilation. Perforations are ‘heat formed’ to ensure material strength and integrity.
- Fully floating arm construction for minimal material resistance while driving and maneuverability around shoulders and upper arms.
- Extensive lumbar stretch panel for improved stretch fit in driving position and easier in and out of cockpit.
- Exclusive shoulder epaulette construction derived from Alpinestars Formula 1 race suits.
Comfortable and breathable, advanced poly-blend toweling lining incorporates poly-mesh inserts which work in conjunction with perforated Cordura® panels for exceptional levels of ventilation and cooling comfort.
- Right elbow is reinforced with strong polymide for excellent abrasion and heat resistance against kart engine.
- Removable poly-foam side torso padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Elastic foot loops secure suit in position without interfering with the foot pedals.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs for snug and soft fit.
- Low profile collar for added convenience and comfort.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Embroidered logo and detailing.
Sizing Chart (GIF)
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!